Study in New Zealand offers you opportunities to explore beautiful landscapes, enjoy the friendly hospitality of the New Zealanders, or “Kiwis,” as they call themselves, and experience a unique country and culture. Xcel Global Services give students the chance to discover new adventures and challenges in one of the world’s most unique countries.
New Zealand has a well-known reputation for offering world-class global education. New Zealand provides high-quality support services to global students, delivering outstanding academic possibilities.
International students can settle and gain a PR in New Zealand after finishing their graduate education. New Zealand provides an excellent environment for international students for education as well as settlement as the country has a very sound economy.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment has been very active to promote international students for studying and staying in New Zealand.
NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE)
- IELTS with Minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 / PTE with Minimum Score in the Range of 43-50
- Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of At least 6 Months)
We arrange Offer letter of the Candidate for the suitable course in Any New Zealand Institution depending upon his previous Qualification and IELTS / PTE Score.
To study in New Zealand, student needs to show the funds which should cover Tuition fees and Living cost for the period of study. The Funds should be at-least 6 months old and the funds of spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and parents-in-law are acceptable.
You must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.
Presently the Student Visa or Spouse dependent Visa can be filed online or through Paper Application.
- All Educational Documents
- All Passport photocopies of all pages
- Medical (half or Full)
- All Financial Documents and Income tax returns for last 1 year
- Affidavit by self, Parents or all sponsor’s
- Offer letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Photograph (PP Size) in JPEG format
- If married, marriage registration certificate and photographs, CD’s, Marriage card.
- Student email id and student mobile no.