Canada is the second-largest country in the world and has seen significant growth as a new pathway destination for international students across the world for further studies. For global students, the price of living and tuition fees is substantially lower than that of the United States and the UK. Another appealing element for studying in Canada is the chance to acquire real-world hands-on work experience during their study in Canada, i.e. co-op or internships. Home to the top 3 universities in the top 100 world ranking, Canada also facilitate students with a safe and secure place to live, work and travel.
Renowned for maple and snow adventures, Canada offers one of the top education systems in the world for your higher education. The country is home to a large number of universities that fall on the top of the international education system rankings. This diverse country is home to people from all parts of the world and facilitates one of the safest and best environments in the world.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider Canada for your higher studies:
- Students are encouraged to pursue jobs during their course study.
- Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa & Quebec are the popular cities among the foreign-students.
- Three of the top- ranked universities in the world are present in Canada. i.e.
- Ethnically and Linguistically diverse country.
- Business, environmental science, engineering, medicine, etc. are the most common study choices for global students.
- World-renowned education system.
- Wide range of locations for travel and adventure.
- Well-designed PSW (Post-study work) laws and rules
Here is a list of documents required for Canada:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable),
- Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL,PTE and GRE etc.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities